with Andrea McLean
You may think that because you are doing this Masterclass as part of a personal growth community that it is going to be all about how to kick ass, be the best, be the boss! And you’d be partly right, but this is only a tiny fraction of what success is. Most of our ingrained definitions of success have been sold to us by people who either want us to work ourselves to death for their gain or buy stuff that we don’t need to make them more successful.
True success is living a life you love, one that works for you, that supports you at a level you want, that challenges you in ways that help you grow rather than break you.
In the coming parts, we will be
- Digging into why you are feeling the way you are right now.
- Looking into the possibility for changes that are available to you.
- Looking into how you will reward yourself for successfully making those changes.
- Understanding that being successful is not about having one huge goalthat is years away, it’s about smaller goals that you hit along the way.
- Understanding the main reason why so many of us feel unsuccessful is because we don’t feel valued.
- Understanding the reason for that is we are waiting for OTHER PEOPLE to value what we are doing.
- Understanding that you need to put a VALUE ON YOURSELF and have your own way of checking off when you are succeeding in getting what you want.
- Understanding that not knowing what you want in life means you will never get it – so you will always have a niggling feeling of things not being quite right, of having failed in some way.
You will never have a successful life if you don’t know what you want from it – which seems like such a wasted opportunity, don’t you think?
So let’s help you figure out what you want and how to get it!
What you will learn in this Masterclass:
PART 1: The Circle of Life
PART 2: Professional Success
PART 3: Personal Success
PART 4: Romantic Success
PART 5: Congratulations!
Download the workbook in Module 1 under the ‘workbook’ tab for this course and use it in conjunction with the video workshop. The points and takeaways listed are to remind you of key messages from each section and give you the opportunity to make your own notes and observations as you work through each part..