Congratulations! Well done on completing Stage 1 of this course, and taking a huge step away from feeling stuck, scared and like you’re just existing rather than truly living.
Now that you are in Stage 2, I know you’re feeling nervously excited, ready to change, committed, engaged and really believing that you CAN change. I am so fired up, knowing what’s in store for you over the next few parts! You are going to be making HUGE strides towards breaking the fear that is holding you back, learning to understand it, control it and shut down that inner voice that tells you “you can’t”. I’m here to show you that YOU CAN!
Once again… take your time with this, don’t rush through it, ticking things off and diving on to the next thing. You’re going to be working through some uncomfortable things here, so take as long as you need to, there is no time scale and this will always be here for you. This is the part where you let it go to grow.
By the time you finish this SECOND STAGE of the course, you will have learned how to:
- Cope with fear when it happens – because it WILL happen
- Deal with “What’s the worst that could happen?”
- Figure out if your fears are real, or if your brain is simply gossiping with you and freaking you out
- Keep your emotions appropriate to your situation, and not blow them out of control
- See things as they really are not as you see them
- Choose to think differently
- Learn from problems, not get swamped by them
- Live up to your eulogy
- Reframe your ‘failures’