with Pete Cohen
Pete is one of the world’s most sought-after keynote speakers and business coaches to organisations around the world. He is an expert on human behaviour, performance, leadership and personal and professional development.
He is the author of 19 published books, several of which have been best-sellers across the world in multiple languages, including his most recent publication: Inspirators – Leading The Way In Leadership.
Pete’s passion and mission is: “To inspire people to accomplish far more than they ever thought possible.”
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to create better habits
- What are habits and why do we have them?
- Do your habits help or hinder you?
- Installing the habits of success
- How to turn Identity from Actions and Feelings into Feelings from Action and Identity
- How to create a New Dawn and a New You
Download the workbook in Module 1 under the ‘workbook’ tab for this course and use it in conjunction with the video workshop. The points and takeaways listed are to remind you of key messages from each section and give you the opportunity to make your own notes and observations as you work through each part.
You must log in and have started this coaching to submit a review.