When you started this Live, Learn, Thrive Foundation Course you were feeling stuck, unsure about what you wanted and fearful of stepping forward.
During your incredible journey, you have learned so much about yourself and what you are capable of! You have learned:
- How to figure out what you want.
- How to know what makes you happy.
- Why you’re not doing what makes you happy.
- How you can start doing what makes you happy.
- How powerful your brain and your body are when it comes to reacting to outside stress and negativity and learned what steps you can take to combat this.
- How to overcome fear – how to understand it and control it.
- How to shut down your inner critic and find your cheerleader.
- How to learn from failure.
- How to take charge of your own destiny and know what you’re aiming for.
- Nothing in life is as perfect as it looks on the outside: we all have a piece of grit that makes life uncomfortable – but that grit can make a pearl.
- Your dream will come true if you believe in yourself, work very hard and put yourself out there to fail.
- Your dream that has come true won’t look the way you imagined it.
- Visualising our future working out in the way we want it to can help us achieve our dreams and goals.
- We shouldn’t see every obstacle as a reason to stop or think that we’ve failed.
- Things are happening in the order they’re supposed to, rather than in the order we want them to. We are getting there.
- Turning our dreams into goals that we can work towards makes the unobtainable perfectly possible.
- You are fully capable of rising again, just like the Phoenix, because you are a Girl On Fire!
I hope you are feeling proud of yourself and how far you have come. It is not an easy course to do – rooting around in our own heads, digging around feelings of guilt, failure, embarrassment and rejection are difficult, but the outcome is more than worth the effort when you learn how to overcome these negative thoughts and feelings. You have done an incredible thing and I am proud of you!
These learnings are here for you whenever you may need to return to them. This is not a quick fix, so there may be times when you need to revisit your workbook, to read through your notes or add to them. Treat this as your ‘Work In Progress’ Instruction Manual – because that’s all we are, a constant work in progress.
I love you so much, and I’m so, so happy for you!
Love Andrea xx